Jim’s Big Ego
- produced by Ducky Carlisle and Jim's Big Ego
- executive producer: Jason Schneider
- recorded & mixed by Ducky Carlisle at ice station zebra (Medford, MA) & room 9 from outer space (South Boston, MA)
- additional recording & production by Dan Cantor at Notable Productions (Watertown, MA)
- additional recording on "pascagoula pawn & gun" by Mike West at the 9th Ward Pickin' Parlor in pre-katrina New Orleans
- mastered by Jonathan Wyner at M-Works (Cambridge, MA)
Jim's Big Ego is:
- Jim Infantino: guitar, vocals & harmonica
- Jesse Flack: upright bass & vocals
- Dan Cantor: drums, percussion & vocals
Special Guests (in order of appearance):
- Josh Kantor: piano, electric piano and/or b3 organ on "international", "sleepwalker", "everything must go", and "i (don't know how to) party"
- Catie Curtis: harmony vocals on "international"
- Ducky Carlisle: tambourine, shaker and/or bells on just about everything
- Steve Sadler: lap steel on "free (and on our own)", "sleepwalker", "just like me" & "background vocals"
- Dave Crossland: harmony vocals on "free (and on our own)" & "background vocals"
- Sean Staples: mandolin on "free (and on our own)" & "depravity"
- Jennifer Kimball: lead & harmony vocals on "everything must go" & "utopia"
- Michael Dinallo: electric & high strung guitars on "everything must go" & "utopia" respectively
- Phil Broikos: accordion & drunken trombone on "depravity" & "i (don't know how to) party" respectively
- Gina Forsythe: fiddle on "pascagoula pawn & gun"
- Mike West: banjo, guitar & vocals on "pascagoula pawn & gun"
- cover photo by Christine Glade
- interior photography by Liz Linder
- layout by SLABmedia, LLC
updated: 10 months ago